Search This Blog

2.18.2011

Storm/Snow Moon


I have always been intrigued by the moon cycles.  I can remember when I was a kid, me and my best friend would put our swimsuits on and run down to the pond and swim and splash by moonlight.  It was fabulous.  As I got older, I learned in my science classes how influential the moon is to our planet Earth.  

February's full moon is called Snow Moon or Storm Moon.  It is named this because typically, February was the month in which the most snow fell.

Some attributes of the Snow Moon include:
Rest and renewal
Relaxation
Self-discovery
Hopes and dreams

It is a good time to enhance or encourage psychic work, divination, and visionary dreaming.  So tonight, I will be meditating during this Snow Moon, to find some deep inner stuff to pull out and work on.  As scary as that sounds, it's the only way we can grow and love.

My sentiments to the Moon...


No comments:

Post a Comment